Sunday, June 10, 2012

Retail Therapy or Planning ahead

...you decide.

I will say this for Jon.  He LOVES to shop - probably more than any man I've ever been with.  He also has good taste.  So since Saturday was a good day for him, off to Lane Bryant we went.

It was cute.  One of the store employees got such a kick out of Jon bringing me this or adding that or sometimes just putting something on top of the stack so that I didn't find it until we checked out.  He was in the scarves.  He was in the jewelry.  I had to run him out of the shoes - smallest size they carry is an 8 and I wear a 6.  He picked skirts and tops and fun things and work things and bangles and baubles. 

Then today we hit payless (disappointing I must say) but of course he ferretted out a pair of shoes that while they weren't what I went in for, were probably the best choice for my long skirts.

Retail therapy?  it always makes me happy to have new clothes and I hadn't went shopping in a long time.  However, Jon said that since I had at least one interview next week (with a possible 2nd one), I should have the tools I need going in.

No I won't wear the maxi skirts and cardigans to interviews:  I have a suit for that (and a lovely scarf as well) but these are For Later.

:)

No comments: