Saturday, October 20, 2007

Johnny Depp at 2:30 in the blessed a.m.?


ok anytime is a good time for Johnny Depp *weg*

So you might ask what I'm doing awake at 2:30 in the a.m. - drinking beer and eating pizza - watching Johnny Depp - the same 2:30 in the blessed a.m. that is the 2nd to the last day of faire - the same faire I look forward to each and every year.

You could ask.

It would appear that as soon as my husband left Mom alone for a moment yesterday, she ran and called her physician to schedule an emergency doctors appointment. Was it for yesterday? oh nay nay

For today. At 9 a.m.

Her prescriptions are scheduled to be picked up @ 5 p.m. Yesterday? nay nay

Today.

Saturday.

The 2nd to the last day of MDRF - the last WEEKEND of MDRF.

I set and look at my bodice knowing it won't be worn. I look at the DOW dress I borrowed knowing more than likely it will not be worn either.

I bemoan the fact that pictures weren't taken this year.

I know that each day, each month, each moment that passes, Jon's condition worsens. I wonder what will happen if this *was* his last year at faire?

I wonder how I will forgive the self-important drama queen if she's robbed me of a last season with my husband. She has currently kabashed any out of town trips and vacations. She has dictated - by her actions - where we dare to go and when we dare not. We have missed many days this season.

I only hope - for her sake - that there are many more seasons ahead.

Each day is a gift. Each day should be lived - not served.

I am currently serving - not living.

at least Johnny Depp is still cute

No comments: