Friday, October 19, 2007

From the annals of Harold


I have to smile sometimes.

When I"m just bone weary tired - dragging to the point that going on seems rather pointless - music is my sole refuge.

Today Harold's rather eclectic mix included:

Love Grows (where my Rosemary goes)//Edison Lighthouse
Everytime I Think Of You //The Babys
Southern Cross//Crosby Stills & Nash
Please Go All The Way//The Raspberries
Frankenstein//Edgar Winter Group
Wishin You Were Here//Chicago
Layla//Eric Clapton
Thunder Island//Jay Ferguson
Baby I Love Your Way//Peter Frampton
Feels Like The First Time//Foreigner
The Stroke//Billy Squier
Don't Fear The Reaper//Blue Oyster Cult
Take Another Piece Of My Heart//Big Brother and The Holding Company

....yeah - Harold is nothing if he's not eclectic.

Oddly it helps. After the last month I need all the non alcoholic help I can get.

No comments: