Friday, May 20, 2011

Blogs and Blogs and more Blogs


That car still tickles me.  My how the times have changed.  This was in 2008 when there wasn't a weekend where we weren't doing *something* - usually pirate related.

Harold misses the pirate adventures.  *shhh* but I really think he misses the beer the most.

I look back and realize I've not taken any photos to amount to in a couple of years.  I blame the Celexa.  Sadly anti-depressants often depress the muse.  Poor Harold.  He was chuckling at Bruno's strategic use of Pussy in the last DWTS.  Music always brings him out and about.

....and Saturday he will get his fill.  Em and I are going to the DC101 Chili Cookoff.  Whoa?  not pirate themed?  nope - just fun and music and beer.

Better remember my camera.

Memorial Day Weekend, I'm taking him down for our annual voyage to The Virginia Renaissance Festival.  It's more user friendly for Jon if a bit more of a drive.  If I ever get my Picasa account up and running, I'll move my photos there.  It seems like everytime we get comfy somewhere online, something odd happens:  denial of service attacks, online photo storage being closed, or just overtaken by events.

On a side note, I've tried to start a Parkinson's blog and it's just too depressing.  Harold's solution?  More Beer !!!

No comments: