Friday, January 25, 2008

The journeys that take us



I'm constantly amazed at how things change and how they stay the same. Nothing is ever quite stagnant; nothing constant no matter how familiar.
We grow.

We change.

We evolve.

I'm currently quite silent in the world of social networking/social blogging. I've tried to go back to it and it's just not there for me anymore. Some of this could be due to the changes in 360 that made my fairly popular blog unreachable by myself and others, it could be the changes in my personal life that have me more focused on the here and now rather than cyberland, it could be that - as a blogger - I'm changing and evolving.

While sad, I doubt that's a bad thing all told.

So for now I climb the ride and find where it takes me .....

....and invite any of you along for the trip if you wish .....

**the photo above was taken of a very cooperative gull along the Severn River, Summer 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you are still blogging. I still live in hope that 360 will evolve into something reliable but it is definitely not the same at the moment. I too use multiply but don't enjoy it as much so it's really just a back up for my 360.

Backtracking on your blogs I see there are health issues for you and loved ones. I wish you strength and friendship on your ongoing journey.

Unknown said...

Thank you Wendy - long time no see.

I still have my 360 blog. I too hold out some form of misguided hope even though I remember how they messed up the clubs to groups conversion.

I do still blog. For now it's easier to use blogger than the busier formats of 360 and multiply.

Good to read you again :)