Friday, October 26, 2007

Whine Whimper


bitch moan complain

I blame the cosmos

So I was doing a weekend roundup (yeeehawwww) of just what has gone on in the last 3 weeks and here it goes:

*Mom rushed to the hospital probable stroke
*Jon has Parkinsons
*Mom has emergency tooth extraction
*Jon discovers issues with his Mom's estate
*Mom emergency doctor's appointment (false alarm)
*My oral surgery (and the rather disgusting lisp I have obtained)
*Mom's insurance really screwwed up ('nuff said on that one)

This is just since the first week in October. Is there a wonder I'm not sleeping at night?

Yes I know it will get better...it HAS to.

I am finding a rather macabe sense of humour about the entire situation - I just tell people that clowns are the least of my concerns.

heh

No comments: