Monday, October 29, 2007

A little murder, a little mayhem


...a little mystery?

Last night Jon and I went to Whispers for a dinner/murder mystery. It's not quite the 'last night I went to Manderly again' but then again I'm not a writer.


heh


I will admit it was wonderful to be out of the house and recapture some of the romance that has defined our relationship since its inception. We talked, we laughed, we discussed some subjects that were a bit overdue.


As for the dinner theatre: the food was ok, the plot was a bit strange, the characters were wonderful. Seriously it was like Old Home Week with "oh there's Tina, there's Brian ... is that Cybele?" Of course Jon recognized her first as I cue in on voices and that's makes recognizing your favorite mime - sans white makeup - more than a bit difficult.


The whodunit is something I will possibly forget in a few days. The warm feelings from seeing friends and spending time with Jon will be something I"ll remember for a long time.


Yes we'll definitely be back.


2 comments:

nightowl said...

I like the dinner murder mystery, sounds perfect.

Unknown said...

Lina it was wonderful.

I'm truly blessed to know some of the performers and to live in an area where these things happen frequently.

We've got tenative plans for a dark, quite macabe, holiday treat aptly titled "Slay Ride".

eeeeeeeeeeee