Sunday, December 2, 2007

:) coincidence?




I'm not one for glaring coincidences. However you have to wonder about this one. This was one of my favorite songs ever --- yet I was from Kansas. I had no clue where Easton was.

I know now.

Coincidence? You be the judge....



the person who did this video quite correctly used images from Ocean City, Maryland. Easton is on the Eastern Shore and the areas mentioned in the song are either Eastern Shore or Baltimore.

My photo is of Kent Island Maryland on the way to The Eastern Shore taken from the Bay Bridge across the Chesapeake Bay ;)

1 comment:

JBinford-Bell said...

Don't send me messages on 360 I cannot reply too. That too is rude. It was not what she did but how she did it. And the whole world does not Multiply.

delete this after receipt.