Friday, June 1, 2007

What is this and how did I get here?


Yeah go figure. Makes no sense to me either except I keep trying to have an anonymous blog and people keep finding me.

Odd bunch that - if I could hide from me I would - trust me.

If you stumble lightly down this trodden path just remember that it's nothing more than the thoughts of a free-spirited stifled artist hiding inside an monotonous accountant's body.

DAMN - that's depressing.

Do not look here for prose, poetry, or creative writing HA. I won't happen sadly. What hopefully *will* happen - when I find out HOW that is - is pictures and whining about whatever it is I choose to whine about - oh and the occassional movie review.

Enter at your own risk.

[EDIT: I found the button (thus shrieks the ex husband upon our last night together ... where did THAT come from?)

No comments: